Who will participate?
Buyers: Tour Operators, Wholesalers from different outbound markets for priority tourism for Peru.
Supplier: Tour Operators, Hotels, Airlines, Cruises, Restaurants, Land Transfer, Trains, and other tourist promotion enterprises in Peru.
- It offers a unique opportunity to know Peru and make businesses of pre-scheduled appointments, in a strictly professional setting, with managers and senior executives representing Hotels, Tour Operators, Airlines, Cruises and Land Transfer in Peru, who have decision making in sales.
- Meanwhile, you can participate in the free Training Seminars on the varied Peruvian tourist products: Cultural Tourism, Gastronomic Tourism, Ecotourism, Adventure Tourism, Incentives, Experiential Tourism, Cruises, Congresses and Events, among others.
- Possibility to learn about our tourist offer through Pre and Post-Tours in Cusco, Arequipa, Puno, Madre de Dios, Trujillo, Chiclayo, Ica and other cities in Peru.
- It offers the opportunity to make businesses during a day and a half with pre-scheduled appointments, in a strictly professional setting, where trade can be held with diverse entrepreneurs from the receptive and outbound market for priority tourism, who are interested in increasing their tourist offer from Peru.
- Allows positioning of your enterprise through its participation in business rounds or in the stands.
When and where will this take place?
From Friday 17 to Monday 20 April 2019
How can I participate?
Please fill in the Application Form as .corresponds: Buyer or Supplier; deliver your data and a representative will contact you soon.
Which are the payment options?
We count with three payment options:
- Click on the VISA logo.
- Select “Category” that corresponds to “Congresses & Events”.
- Select the “shop” named “P Canatur”
- New windows will pop-up for registering your credit card and payment data.
- On “Buying Number” please write your ID number
- Please introduce your credit card’s data, the amount of your purchase and your e-mail address.
- Complete the other data plus the amount due. Introduce your e-mail address in the corresponding space, so that both of us will receive a confirmation copy. Then press “Pay”.
- A new window will pop-up asking you whether you wish to continue with the transaction. Press “OK”.
- Data confirmation screen. If you wish, you can print the transaction (by clicking on “Print”.
- Finally, click on “Exit”.
- Send by e-mail to: email@example.com, an authorization letter for charging the corresponding amount to your credit card.
Option 3: Bank Wire Transfer
- BENEFICIARY BANK: Banco de Credito del Peru
- ADDRESS: Calle Centenario 156, Santa Patricia, Lima 12, Peru
- CITY – COUNTRY: Lima – Peru
- SWIFT or ABA or IBAN: In this case only SWIFT code: BCPLPEPL
- BENEFICIARY NAME: CANATUR – Camara Nacional de Turismo del Peru
- ACCOUNT NUMBER CCI: 002-193-001052352127-15
- ADDRESS: Av. Paseo de la República Nº 6348 - Lima 18 - Perú
- CITY – COUNTRY: LIMA – PERU
Note: The commission charged by the issuing bank must be assumed by the participant. Once the transfer is done, please send the voucher via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact us:
CAMARA NACIONAL DE TURISMO – CANATUR
Address: Av. Paseo de la República 6348, Miraflores – Lima – Perú
Phone Numbers: (511) 715-6555 / (511) 715-5982
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Web Site: www.canaturperu.org / www.perutravelmart.com.pe